Saturday, February 5, 2011

the art of manslation


I want to clarify one specific point: I have the utmost respect for my guy and adore his manly ways.  With that being said, I have spent countless hours attempting to decipher his cryptic text messages and understand his fragmented thought process.  The fun doesn't stop there, though.  I also have a kind-hearted but headstrong roommate who prides himself on being a cliched "bro", a male best friend who rarely takes life seriously, and a 6'5" 250 pound brother who's training to be a professional boxer.  My life is like a bad episode of "My Boys"...but I wouldn't have it any other way.

After years of navigating my way through bro territory, I've learned to adapt to their ways and am ready to translate my pain into your gain.  Enjoy my stories, experiences, and learnings.

Have you ever found yourself lost in manslation? Email me your stories at mbl1941{at}gmail.com !

No comments:

Post a Comment