Sunday, March 27, 2011

unneeded stress

My best male friend has become somewhat of a workaholic recently.  I have been concerned about his lack of social activity, so being the good friend that I am, I attempted to break him out of his rut by inviting him to happy hour.  He quickly shot down my invitation and informed me that he would rather go home than be social.  About an hour later, my blackberry buzzed with this text:


Takeaway: As females, we are culturally trained to worry about our friends and loved ones.  We all too often forget that stress and anxiety can cause unneeded wrinkles and those stray gray hairs.  Therefore, avoid worrying about him as much as possible.  His epiphany will come when his jeans no longer button and Call of Duty is his new best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment